Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Salute to UGC: Lucie Jones

Apologies for the delay between posts. I've been quite busy lately.


Anyhow, here's more of me saluting the best in user generated content.


Photo from Lucie Jones X-Factor Facebook page

Lucie Jones isn't necessarily someone who got fame via YouTube. She was a contestant on The X-Factor UK's 2009 cycle. She did fairly well, making it through to the top 7 or 6. The Welsh beauty has since been practicing her talents on stage at the West End, playing Cosette in Les Miserables (opposite Nick Jonas).

I don't think she's signed on to any record company yet, which is a surprise to me, but she seems to be doing well for herself. She does have her YouTube page up, which is a treat for fans everywhere.

Here's her version of Eliza Doolittle's "Pack Up"




Not too shabby, and I hope she gets signed soon.


Here are some links to see more of Lucie:


YouTube luciejonesmusic1

Twitter @luciejones1

No comments:

Post a Comment